The Son Who Was Like His Mother

There is no lesson in this...just a little laugh!

Remember this?



I walked into the class room where my kids were after our small group study and this had already happened.

I couldn't believe my eyes.  It's in the same spot too!  Look and compare!

The difference is he didn't run into a door.  He just threw up a wooden block and caught it with his head instead of his hands.  I think he did mention earlier today that he preferred to get hit in the head over any other part of his body when playing baseball.  (Geeze, we have to watch the things we say!)  The difference is you shouldn't have to wear a helmet to church.

Pacey also asked me what "ironic" meant earlier today.  Hmmmm...

By the time we all got home and finished dinner, I was practically begging on my knees for him to let me take a picture.  (Okay, I hadn't quite made it to my knees yet, but he knew it was coming and he's a good guy, willing to save me from disgracing myself!)  

Pacey loves me so much that he finally caved and even gave me permission to post it online.

"See?  You want to be just like your mama!"  I exclaimed.

"Not JUST like you," Pacey corrected.

"You're right, because then you'd have boobs."  
I might have been a little hurt that he doesn't want to be just like me so I had to come up with a good reason why that could be!

Which just gave him one more reason why he does NOT want to be like me - my inappropriate humor!

Ah, well...

He finally did decide it was good for me to share this with everyone on Facebook and my blog.  He covets your prayers...but not for healing.  He wants to win his baseball game tomorrow!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts